Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookings are a breeze with our secure online booking system. Before you book your next holiday with Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, browse our terms and conditions below.
- Online bookings require a valid credit card number to confirm your reservation. The card is held by the Hotel as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fees, unless otherwise specified on the rate at the time of booking. Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-out, this credit card will be used for all accommodation and ancillary costs, and for any loss or damage to the room during the stay.
- Rates quoted are based on the number of occupants and length of stay. Any alterations to these details may affect the applicable nightly rate.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. A minimum pre-authorisation of $100 is required. All guests residing in room must register names upon check -in.
- Kindly note that check-in is from 2:00pm and check-out is before 11:00am. Earlier arrival and later departure times can be arranged, subject to availability - applicable day-use charges may apply.
- Please note that from the 1st July 2017, all payments made by a Credit Card at all Seasons Hotels will incur a 1.3% non-refundable credit card surcharge. Payments made on a credit card will be charged in Australian Dollars (AUD). Guest(s) will need to make arrangements at time of booking and prior to arrival if they wish for the accommodation/ incidentals to be charged in a foreign currency. A 1.3% surcharge will still apply in the case we are requested to charge in a foreign currency.
- At Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, we ensure a clean, comfortable, smoke-free environment for our clients. Each of our hotels is officially zoned 100% NON-SMOKING. A $400 fee will be incurred upon departure if there are traces of cigarette smoke in the guest room and/or the apartment balcony.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, guests acknowledge that the credit card provided will be charged for:
- payment of all accommodation and ancillary costs billed to the room after check-in;
- any loss or damage to the room during the stay;
- any cancellation or non-arrival fees, unless you or the named guest have made an alternative arrangement with the Hotel.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel or amend your booking in the event of any computer, website or system error which results in the display or communication of an incorrect room rate or other incorrect details relating to your booking. In the unlikely event of such an error, the Hotel will advise you as soon as possible.