At Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, your precious personal information is in safe hands. This statement confirms Seasons' compliance with the ethos and stipulations of the Privacy Act 1988, an Australian law designed to protect the privacy and personal information of individuals.
At Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, we collect personal data for the sole purpose of informing our clients of various business-related matters and updating clients from time to time about new products or services that the company offers.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us: At Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
- Your full name and contact information
- Guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers dialled and email, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
- Your credit card and other payment details;
- Any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, programmes and services;
- Information collected using closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
- Any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Seasons Apartment Hotel Group may also obtain personal data from our hotels and from our third-party service providers (such as information relating to the credit of guests) and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
At Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, we may collect, use and store your personal data for the purposes set out below. For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
- process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and in person check in and check out;
- fulfil contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. third-party service providers, travel agents, group travel organisers and your employer);
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services;
- administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf;
- communicate directly with you, including by sending you promotions and special offers, newsletters or information about new services and offers or requested by you.
From time to time, we would like to use your contact information such as name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. WeChat and Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including our hotels, products and services, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Seasons Apartment Hotel Group directly via email, mail and phone.
Retention of Personal Data
To the extent required by law, we take reasonable steps to destroy, or de-identify or redact, personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it was collected retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. In any event, we do not retain your personal data for longer than seven (7) years, subject to local laws and regulations. The confidentiality of these data is maintained with the utmost care and diligence at all times. Please inform us, in writing, if you wish to update your data or no longer wish to be on our database. Requests to update or remove your personal details from our database can be sent to email@example.com.
As the Privacy Act 1988 is itself subject to change from time to time, we reserve the right to alter the terms of our Privacy disclosure herein as needed. When such changes occur, we will publish the amendments to our terms on this page.
Conditions of Use
Seasons Apartment Hotel Group wishes to advise that the use of this website will be at your own risk and we are not liable for any loss or suffering incurred by the use of this site. Don’t let that deter you from enjoying the site. Luckily, both loss and suffering are highly unlikely here.
To clarify, Seasons Apartment Hotel Group offers no guarantee that the content published herein shall be entirely accurate or complete at all times. We do our best, but there may be minor discrepancies from time to time as we conduct testing or systems upgrades.
All information published herein, including financial data, is for general reference only. While we strive to maintain accuracy and currency, users should not presume that the contents of this website are current, official nor factual at all times.
For up-to-date, accurate information about Seasons Apartment Hotel Group, please make independent enquiries. If in doubt, give us a phone call - our friendly client services team are always happy to hear from you.
Seasons Apartment Hotel Group owns the copyright and trademark of all content on this site, unless noted otherwise.